Making LiDAR Data Manageable
Our flagship software, LiDAR360, provides tools for efficiently visualizing, generating & manipulating LiDAR & photogrammetry point clouds. Analyze your data with TB-level processing power. This comprehensive solution to post-processing point cloud data includes industry specific modules which allows for a better user experience and quicker, more efficient results. Modules (Framework, Terrain & Forest) may be purchased separately or as a complete software suite depending on your company/project needs.
The LiDAR360 Framework lays the foundation for the entire software suite. As such, we continually aspire to include tools required for effectively visualizing and manipulating LiDAR point cloud data. The Framework allows users to perform automatic strip adjustment, classify data, edit vectors and upgrade to more specific modules when necessary. The visualizer is completely free.
- Input data from point cloud, models, rasters, vectors and more
- Data management tools
- Classification tools
- Automatic Strip Adjustment
- Vector Editing
- Display by elevation, intensity, category, RGB, combination, etc.
- Display modes: Mixed display, treeID, EDL, Glass
- Supports track files in POS, ASCII and OUT formats
- Display and measure flight path files
- Clip flight path
- Cut point cloud based on track line
- Automatic flight strip adjustment
The Terrain module provides a suite of GIS tools for calculating calculating slope, roughness, aspect & contours from surface models. Additionally, it contains tools for repairing surface models, i.e., spikes, holes and extraneous values.
- Generate DEM, DSM, canopy height models & more
- Generate and edit TIN models based on point cloud
- Generate contour lines from rasters
- Generate TDOM models
- Calculate terrain slope, aspect, roughness, hillshade and more from terrain surface models
Aerial & Terrestrial Forestry Metrics
The ALS/TLS Forestry module includes highly refined tools for calculating forestry metrics from both aerial and terrestrial point cloud datasets. Structural statistics, regression models, segmentation algorithms, batch processing and more are all possible within this module. ALS/TLS Forestry includes everything and more from our recently discontinued software, LiForest.
- Height Variables
- Intensity Variables
- Leaf Area Index (LAI)
- Artificial Neural Network Regression
- CHM Segmentation
- Point Cloud Segmentation
- Ground Point Fltering
- Extract by treeID
- Classification (Gaussian Mixture Model)
LiPowerline – Power Line Mapping
The Power Line module offers effective automatic classification of power lines, towers, and detection of a range of user defined hazardous points such as clearance violation and tree fall. The module provides an intuitive workflow that also includes powerful manual editing tools to augment the automatic classification procedures. It’s built-in reporting function allows the users to quickly generate detailed project reports.
- Automatic identification of power line and tower type by machine learning algorithms.
- Detection of clearance danger point based on a safe distance threshold.
- Simulation analysis of tree inversion, tree growth, high temperature, ice cover and wind deviation.
- Generate the clearance danger point detection report and the working condition simulation and analysis report.
LiDAR360 is a comprehensive software solution that provides tools for efficiently visualizing, generating & manipulating LiDAR data. A free 30-Day trial is available to all first-time users here.